Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Dearest friend Smile ^_^

I was looking at you and you did'nt notice. I dream that your mine. Your kissable lips and your shiny smile. Can been seen on the sky. Dont look at me or my heart will melt to say. Your smile, makes me fall in love with you. Everytime you move me my world stops. The song in my heart is for you. I hope you know my feelings about you. Some people hang on even their suppose to let go. You don't know that I love you. I hope you dont get mad. My heart is really in love it used to be a secret. Forever in love. We're still not that close but i'm still nervious. My heart screams your name. My heart only for you, is only for you. I love you enough to fight you, compromise for you, and sacrifice myself for you if need be. Enough to miss you incredibly when we're apart, no matter what length, of time it's for and regardless of the distance. Enough to believe in our friendship, to stand by it through the worse of times, to have faith in our strength as a friend, and never to give up on you. Enough to spend the rest of my life to you, be there for you when you need me or want me, and never, ever want to leave you or live without you. I love you this much.

No comments: