Thursday, August 9, 2007

Experience Having A First Love


Loving one together gives so much inspiration. Each day pass by as if things suddenly become a special occasion. A simple, a gesture of kindness, a touch of comfort means so much for us. Having love for the first time gives us a different feeling of joy at the same time pain.
The child has turn into a new man. As I recalled the occasion I can't but feel overwhelmed at learning to love that girl. In her I have found the women of my dreams. She was a picture of a beautiful flower to me. A purple lavender, so beautiful, so charming and gentle. Her skin so soft, her lips ever smiling, her nose small but pointed and her eyes tantalizing and beluitching. She walk graceful as a gizelle, her body as slewder bamboo lade free flowing with the breeze of the wind, so undemanding yet strong and fexible. It was this strength of her that make me cling to her. Like a babe in his mother's arm I want to hold her. She was a picture of a bright and intelligence women of today. A rare specimen of her kind. Yet as time went by, she remain but a picture for me to behold.
I love her so much. I see her as a queen in my life. Even if I let her fell my intention yet it remain to be like friendship. Today is not yet the right time. Even if I know deep within her my love is being reaprented I will rather finish my education and prepare the future for us. When that time come after graduation and the feeling remain nutual, I know that our love have sees us though the passage of time, different obstacle and trials... then it is really love meant for both of us. An everlasting love ment to be nurtued to bloom more intensely and personality.
Yes, to my dear angel. Our love can wait. The time will come when I am able to stand strong by myself, to give you the best life can offer then I will come back for us. ''Help me God.''

No comments: