Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Past Desires, Thanks My Friend

I tire from walking, the raindrops hit my face, out here chasing an uncatchable dream. I can see deep into your eyes, like the bubbling water in depths of a dark sea. You're calling out to me. I'm right here. Where should I go to satisfy these desires? Let's get home, and then tommorow will you smile and say "Everything is All Right"? I call out your name, I'll give you a warm embrace, just close your eyes and remember our childhood days. You make up for the areas that I am lacking Ive forgotten all about the sad times, so I'm not scared at all. Now I've lied, and I feel remose... Somehow, I managed to grow up. Now I feel ashamed, and I nervously sweat. But even still, I've found a reason to continue the dream. I scorch my soul. I'm yelling out to the heaven! If I just open that door, I'll be saved. Let's meet that dream on the dark side of the moon. We'll be laughing in our bare feet. Now if I can just tell this to my heart, this desires will be satisfied.

No comments: