Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Moving On


Amazing, is the feeling that u get after a nice,long,deep,& constructive conversation with people.
I've just had one of those today, and for once since very,very long, I came home at the end of an outing with something to think about, rather than just an emptiness with no recollection of why I was laughing so hard...u know that feeling??
For the first time in so long, my I'm both emotionally and intellectually satisfied with an outing with friends of my age range.

Wut I liked about the conversations I had with my friends today, was that they were much deeper than the usual stuff we normally talked about...

We were discussing politics and relationships and jobs n even culture....I was still having as much fun as I'd have had if we were joking about absolutely nothing (infact, this was even more fun!)...only this time I could remember wut it is I was laughing about, as I walked home!!!

I'm feeling very much satisfied, and that's not a feeling I get too often...which just goes to show that unless ur mind is having fun,
it's no use trying to cheer ur soul up!!

It's time to move on and forget the pass...There are things that we never want to let go of, people we never want to leave behind. But keep in mind that letting go isn’t the end of the world, it’s the beginning of a new life...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ung forget the pass.. dpt past :P hahahah