Friday, February 22, 2008

Still You... Why?

I wrote your name on a paper but by an accident I threw it away
I wrote your name on m hand but I washed it the next day
I wrote your name in the sand but the waves washed it away
I wrote your name in my heart and forever it will stay

Hanging on your kiss
feeling for your touch
living on your love
its all too much
your love is so amazing
your the best thing in my life

It only took a minute, to let you in my life
It only took a minute, for me to realize
It only took a minute, and i knew just what to do
It only to a minute to fall in love with you

I don't know how to say this
So I'll just say it straight up
I Love you more then words could say
your all I got

I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky I'll be there...
I swear like the shadow that's by your side, I'll be there...
For better or worse till death do us part...
I'll love you with every beat of my heart, I swear...

I hate the fact that I let you have so much control over me,
with every sweet word you say; it melts me into a puddle of vulnerability. With every hug you give me, you make my knees buckle
and every time you kiss me, my heart begins to race,
as much as I hate being wrapped around your little finger,
I love being in love with you.

I will love you till forever
until death do us part
we'll be together.

Give me your hand and I'll try to understand,
I love you, so I can't let you go
ain't nothing wrong with having someone to hold.

I find that in your arms, I feel safe.
I find that in your mind, I feel wanted.
I find that in your eyes, I feel me.
I find that in your heart, I feel love.

You are my everything There's nothing your Love won't bring
My life is yours alone. The only love I've ever known
Your spirit pulls me through when nothing else will do
Every night I pray on bended knee that you will always be…
My everything...

Your still the one . . .
Your still the one I run to
The one that I belong to. . .
Still the one I want for life,
Your still the one that I love,
The only one I dream of
Your still the one I kiss goodnight...
I'm so glad we made it.
Look how far we've come my baby

If a day should go by without me saying I love you,
may never a day go by with out you knowing I do.

It's not my fault if I can't help looking at you.
It's not my fault if I can't stop calling you.
It's not my fault that I like you.
My only mistake is falling so much in love with you.

Sometimes is when I see you
Often is when I dream of you
Daily is when I talk to you
Always is when I think of you
Never is when I'll stop caring for you...
Special is how I define you
Perfect is how I see you
Honestly is how I speak to you
Dearly is how I miss you
Truly is how I love you...

I do swear that I'll always be there
I'd give anything and everything I will always care
through weakness and strength happiness & sorrow
for better or for worse I will love you
with every beat of my heart

No comments: