Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My Most Challenging Experience

She was the most important women of my life. During that time my world stop. She is all and everything to me. She is the challenge I tried to pursue. A dream beyond any expectation.
She was the women of my dream. The epitome of womanhood. Pretty, charming, intelligent, responsible and talented. The challenge made my life more colorful. From a small crush, my admiration of her grew. The way she smile, the way she moves, the way she talk, the way she carry herself, the way she perform her responsibility caught me totally and completely.

She had made my life. And then she is gone... I am in pain. I lost her to a childhood friend. Yet I know I have to move on. I know she is happy and seeing her content made me strong. She is the best challenge I have overcome. To learn to let go. To live again amidst pain. That is a challenge worth learning from.

No comments: