Friday, January 18, 2008

My Testimonial to My BestFriend

You are one of the most beautiful, smart, talented people I have known, and your beauty lies in your honesty. One of my all time best friends in the world!!! There's so much I can say about this girl but I don't even know where to begin. One of the greatest friends one could ever ask for. Truly you have kept me sane. I could never be more thankful for having you in my life. Yes she is good looking, in some ways. She speaks well and with sense. A good friend, her words and advices really means something! One of the most interesting persons that everyone should meet and it'll be hard to forget this wonderful being! Truly a blessing from God! Most of the time, all you can do is admire her for the things she is and will be capable of achieving. I'm proud to have met her. This person is really someone who'll be there for you, cheer you up, and inspire you. For all of you that know her, count yourself lucky and for those of you that don't... well, take the time to add her to your list of friends. Well continue to serve God, study hard, friends4ever, good luck:P God bless...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

best site for testies
keep it up

Anonymous said...

best site for testies
keep it up

Anonymous said...

i liked the testi