Friday, August 8, 2008

The day I born

When I was still in my mother's womp. my mom has always been praying to have a baby boy. She was frequently praying for a boy that would be my father's heir to carry his name. They would go to church every sunday in Quiapo. Read the Bible continously and pray for quidance and safe delivery.

My mom have a hard time conceiving me. Everytime she felt weak and frail. She would sit down and pray for strength. Always she is strengthened by her devotion to our Lord Jesus Christ. She called the Black Nazarene her ''Ninong Nazareno.''

On that day, she was lying in bed when an old man approach her, put his right hand on her head and she felt asleep.It took mom 2 days and a half to give birth to me. Almost drain her water and the good doctor, indeed one of the best available to help her give birth by normal delivery.

I'm thankful for the Lord that He has been guiding my family through the year. I for one is answered prayer for my family. God has been faithful and time for answering my parents request to have me as a boy.

Now that I have grown I have learned to understand God's glory in me. To understand life has a meaning because God has first given us a purpose to live because Christ has first given up his life for us, so that we might live through Him.

No comments: