Friday, August 8, 2008

A lot of things happened when I met her

This time I have been invited with my christian friend to join there fellowship at United Evangelical Church of Malabon. I know that I already commited myself as a Catholic believer.

I try to join and met a beautiful girl. I was so amazed when she sing . Her voice is so lovely, she have a pretty eyes and a perfect characteristics. we become friend and seems I think I admire her, she help me to know more about God, she also give me advices and reminders. This time I'm very confused. I'm a Catholic believer should I believe to be a christian. But because I wanted to know more about God because of her. My faith with God grow as a christian believer. I become a player, choir member, become a officer. I lucky that I met her and know God. My life changed to better.

I start to grow into a mature God fearing person, to become a good disciple of Christ because of her. I dont know why I have started doing some things that I haven't done before like composing songs, writing love letters, poems and stories. I have done some paint and drawings. My first paint is of her face.

But because I like her I done some stupid things that makes her mad at me. I think I'm a loser that day. I done many things because I wanted to let her know how I value our friendship. But because I became a true men I want to fight for her but I let her go for our own good. I still like her until now.

She is my first crush and hopefully my last.. crazy?? haha.. it almost 6 years now but still i take it as positive that we were never meant to be. But still hoping. Because of her I became a strong christian .. she became my inspiration until now.
Today I still hear her singing , see her pretty face and think of her.. amazing. I'm proud that I met her. A girl, a lady that is hard to reach, the one who can changed her friend to a better person, a friend that you can truly admire, a talented person who gave her best to share God's love, a God fearing person who not afraid to lose everything for God. a true christian that always ready to become a good disciple of Christ.

I wanted to be like her. Her personality changed me, changing religion is not easy but because of her good example, She have changed people, I'll always pray for her and hoping that she will accept me as her friend again. She is the best!!(^_^)

No comments: