Friday, August 8, 2008

The day I dedicate myself to the Lord

It started when my sister invited me to join the worship service. First I thought this would be boring and a waste of time. I still don't believe in God. Catholic Faith is different from Buddhism. What is the purpose and meaning of life? It all started with alot of quetions. Changes sterted to happen. It was a great revelation to me.

I met one of the great pastor there who helped me know the real purpose of life and how important it is to know God. I am amaze at God's love and I realized that no matter how bad we are God is willing to forgive us and love us inspite of ourselves. I ask God to forgive me and asked him to take comtrol of my life. I have learned to trust and obey him and pray whenever I felt lost and lonely.

I learned a lot of things that I applied to my life. I attend sunday worship without pressure from my sisters and friend. The group meetings opened new visions and ideas. Everything become activities of joy and praise.

Yes, How I love the Lord! Now that I have found Him; I dedicate my whole life in his service. Everyday I pray frequently that my lord and my God might be glorified through me. that I grow more each and everyday in loving and serving Him.

After school and works, I use a lot of my time getting to know Him better. In God's perfect timing I can serve God in his ministry.

No comments: