Friday, June 8, 2007

Empty Heart


My heart didn't brake, It's fine and true . But it might and yours just might too., if you don't do what you know you should do. cause the last part of your awesome poem just doesn't ring true , for me and my darling dear, it didn't really for you. Have faith do what your heart says to do, don't answer to past owies that aren't relevant to now or an awesome future in His Glory and Might. Art.. Love is not just words you say, Love is feelings from the Heart, that's alive
each day!! And to know A Loved One is not gone until they are forgotten, To live in your heart their love will live forever! Being in love at any age these days, Brings so much happiness in so many ways. Fills your heart with tender feelings you see, Makes your life so complete as can be. Sharing of feelings you never knew were there, A bonding feeling of love you handle with care. A roller coaster ride through life sometimes you feel, Sad times and bad times your love seems to deal. Both sharing in feelings from your heart as it flows, Grasping all that love as fast as it grows. Waking each morning with more love to share, Yelling from that mountain top it will always be there. All of your love has gone away, None of your Feelings seem to stay. You just didn't need me any more, Turned your back and walked out that door. You didn't stop to say good-bye, You didn't give any reasons why. You didn't turn to see my cries, You walked away with closing eyes. I had loved you from the start, With all my feelings from my heart. An Angel entered my life some time ago, Her spreading of wings held my life as I know. Each day and night with sharing in love, Her brightness of love like stars from above. Her gentle touch sent shivers from feelings to my soul, Her passionate kiss brought desired love to grow. The warmth from her heart gave feelings with care, An enchantment of love seem to always been there. She held me in love with feelings she knew, Then I awaken from a dream that didn't come true. It's you that makes my dreams come true, Only you can stop my heart from being so blue. Think of all the times of love we shared, Imagize of all the fun times in life we cared. It's only you that can bring love back again, And forgive my sad words I gave this to end. I have learn from errors and my ways, Let me try to prove my love in coming days. Only you can make my life complete, So we both can share in love we seek. Love or friendship, are they the same, Two words a like, but different name. Look upon the past to be, With-in your future your heart will see. Was it true love you will find, Or needed friendship with-in your mind. If it were love, you still would care, If only friendship, you still would share. If you walk away from both, you will see, An empty heart of loneliness there will be. I searched with-in my heart to find Both love and friendship makes life divine.

No comments: