Friday, June 8, 2007

Memories!!


memories that come to my mind every time I turn somewhere that reminds me of her. ( a girl I still love.) As I look at the light of the starsIt reminds me of your beautiful brown eyesWhen you used to be always at my side...Every time I drive at night and go by your houseIt brings memories when we used to be so close.Memories of you and when I learned everything about loveMemories that I try to rejectBut sometimes I end up cryingbecause I can't forgetAll the love you brought and left in my way.Sometimes I wonder whyAll this memories come to my mindWhen I thought it was easy to leave you behind.I was wrong because my broken heart still misses and call for your hands,To feel it pump for you.Now all I have is memories,Memories that brings emptiness.Memories of the days we used to talk,When we used to think we were the only lovers in this crazy world,When I used to think our love was the more valuable than all the pearls and gold,When I said our love was brighter than the sun,When we were louder than love,When we were two young persons filled with joy.Memories sealed forever by my side,memories I will always keep deep inside.


No comments: