Monday, June 11, 2007

You Will Stay Here In My Heart Forever!!


From open road album, love it has so many beautiful faces, sharing lives and sharing days, my love it had so many empty spaces, I'm sharing a memory now I hope thats how it stays, now I'm deep inside love and still breathing, she is holding my heart in her hand, I'm the closest Ive been to believing, this could be love forever, all throughout my life the reasons Ive demanded, but how can I reason with the reason Im a man, In a minute I'm needing to hold her, In an hour I'm cold, cold as stone, when she leaves it gets harder and harder to face life alone, now my dreams are filled with times when were together, guess what I need from her is forever love. Always and forever each moment with you It's just like a dream to me that somehow came true and I hope tomorrow will still be the same cause we got a life of love that won't ever change every day lend me your own special way melt all my heart away with a smile take time to tell me you really care and we'll share tomorrow together there'll always be sunshine when I look at you something I just can't explain It's the things that you do if you get lonely call me and take a second to give to me the magic you make. I'll always Love You Forever and Ever!!

No comments: