Friday, June 1, 2007

It's Over can't say Goodbye!!


It's Over??

I'm 99% sure that you don't like me but 1% is enough for me to hold. If not forever stay with me even for the longest time you can. Just because my eyes don't tear, doesn't mean my heart don't cry. I just because comes off a little strong, doesn't mean that nothing's wrong. My friend just ask if you love me? I just closed my eyes and said, ''I know what she will said,NO.'' If it's not you, it will be never be you, no matter how much I love you.. But if you really are for me, then, we will always be no matter how i set you free.. It's sad to think that you will never be mine, But its sadder to realize that, i know it all from the start. What I'm supposed to do? Just when I thought I was going to get you back, you go away from me again.. If it's over, give me that last chance to say goodbye, but don't think I dont care at all, co'z that goodbye is my simple way saying, I Love You... But I have to sacrifice...


Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they'll love you back. You hug her good-bye it's like nothing.. while all you want to do is hold on forever... I used to smile when I told people that you were my friend... but now, I can't even smile and say your name at the same time.. As much I love you, I have to say goodbye.. I'm sorry if I made you cry, I'm sorry if tears fell from your eyes.. But remember, for every tear that fell from your eyes, two fell from mine.. I'll never forget the times we onced shared, and I'll always remember how much you once cared.. Now it's over, time to move.. It's never easy to see you turning back.. but, i have to take the pain... and cry all the way home coz i know it will be never the same...I know when you leave, distance will keep us apart... But distance no matter how far, can't change these feelings in my heart... Just turn your head when you see me I will understand.. One day, I will be able to look you in your eye.. Without feeling the pain I've caused you.. I hoped in time, you will be happy as you call my name once again.. Happiness is too far for me now but even if it's near, I know it will be hard for us to get there... Liezl, It's never gonna work out.. ''I Love You'' ''Goodbye.''


I guess if you're done breaking my heart, I should go.. As I stared in your eyes, you asked me why i was about to cry, coz i knew you're going to say goodbye. Why can't you see how much you hurt me this time? You used to say were sorry, now you don't. You don't even care anymore.. I never hated you for not loving me, but i hate you, for me making me fall even more when I'm trying to let you go.. I'll never going to let you see through me. I'm never going to show you how broken I am inside.. My friend tell me to let go, or atleast to try, but what do i do when I start to cry? I'm holding you back yet I dont want to let go.. I'm fighting back emotions I never fought before... When you said I'm nothing, I'm didn't expect you to be right.. My head rest on my pillow, I let tears flow and ask myself, why can't I let go..? I know I have said goodbye so many times before, but all roads lead me back to you.. But now, as I say this goodbye, i have this feeling that I can never talk you again.. Honestly I dont wanna cross your path in the future, coz I dont want all these feelings to come back and hurt me once again.. I know I can't let go of my feelings, but, I have to let you go.. ''Sorry!,'' if it took me so long to let you go.. I still love you, and I probably will love you for a very long time... But somehow I know, I have to move on and get over you. And the only way for me to do that, is to be not around you anymore... Like what they say, we can't forget someone we loved, we may want but we can't... Love cannot be forgotten, no matter how hard we try, and how much we think it will ease the pain.. It will always be there, Forever..!! Maybe faith will smile upon us, and we'll talk each other again... someday...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice story, I'm happy for u.. u already forget her?? maybe u n her are not really meant to be for each other.. I know it's hard but this is the only way u can prove to her how much u love her by letting go and moving on, u know what?? she is lucky to have u, ur cute n i know u are not bad person too... maybe this not the ryt time.. who knows??

Anonymous said...

How do you guys tend to act around a person you like? How do you let a girl know that you like her? I know you can answer my question, you really like her? dont you even know what the causes and pain you will get? hope you will realize that she is not the only one person you can love, dont let your heart closed to others, someone really like you too but you dont even feels it, give her a chance to prove that love is not blind... she like you very much...