Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My Broken Heart!!!!


Of a broken heart I sit and grieve. My soul has been torn from my body and mind. My eyes cry both night and day. My destroyed heart keeps pouring out such sad sorrow of my love gone away...Of a broken heart the pain is so great. My soul is empty, My mind is left searching for answers, My heart weary and sad. My spirit has died inside and out, looking for some comfort knowing there's none to be had...Of a broken heart I wonder why my love is gone. My soul is hurting so deep within. My head left sore from continuous weeping. My mind dwells on those sweet moments of when we were one. Memories go back to when we first met and life with my love was so much fun....Of a broken heart I could only live for my love. My soul is shattered and mourns day after day. The times we shared together were a blessing sent from Heaven. My love was my Angel in disguise. Oh, my sweet, my precious, my baby, my love, how can I ever say goodbye?..Of a broken heart I will miss my love for the rest of my life. My mind, my heart, my soul will never be the same without my love. I am empty within, I am lost, I am nothing, all I ever needed and wanted was "My Love"!

It was an important part of my life. To experience the rise and fall of myself in a few weeks related with something called love. Something that should be better treated carefully, but sometimes we failed to do that, resulting in painful moments. Yet even the painful moments could become meaningful if we could treat it as a good experience. Or to turn it into songs, books, or others. Day by day went by, I began to realize that I might not be a good person to stay beside her. and can't forget the words ''Hopeless'' she said to me, "So, this is the beginning of my broken heart time," I thought. Actually, the hardest part of that moment was not the broken heart itself. But the perception of the surroundings. Like when one night I turned the radio rather loud, my cousins easily related it with my broken heart. Though actually I like music since before having a broken heart. Yet when it was me who played the music, in our house, it was easily related to my way of releasing a broken heart. From my previous friend's experience of having a broken heart, I could learn that the important thing to do in such a broken heart moment is to make a priority. Actually it is also applied in other moments of life. Whereas by thinking that my priority was to make her happy, and I could not do that to her by keep on becoming her boy friend, then it would be better to let her with someone else. That was all.

This will be my last node, this phase of my life is over. Although my time on everything2 has been interesting it has some pain with it I want to rid myself of. I started noding due to love, and I'm stopping due to the lack there of. will never forget falling in love for the first time. Unfortunately all those people that told me I would get crushed were right. It took some time, it was a hell of a ride, but here I am, crushed. As realization as to what is happening enters your brain and it all clicks, your throat closes up, your chest feels crushed. You begin to go back over what has happened and you wish somehow you were wrong. I haven't felt anything more painful than needing someone that didn't need me. The person you were always true to doesn't need you any more. Maybe they even have someone new. Some pain is the kind you can ignore, other is apparent and takes your attention. This is worse, it's everywhere and nothing can shake it. I cry a lot and I feel very alone, my connection is gone, my soul is torn. It's my fault as much as hers, but still very painful. Someday maybe I'll be needed again. For now I'm alone. I don't regret falling in love, I regret not knowing what was happening until it was too late.

While in bigger radius, the priority of my life is to devote myself on God, so the others should be number two or number three or other. It is my responsibility to fill my life with important things, rather then merely suffering from a broken heart for a long time. And if I could fill my life by becoming useful to others, it would be much better.

No comments: