Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Some Guy Talk


Give this warped world a little taste of heaven on earth by graciously accepting the hand life deals you. In the dense, immoral fog of this generation, shine your life as a beacon, guiding others to the goodness and grace of God. Though this world is polluted, live in spotless purity, uncontaminated by all the garbage around you. ( Philippians 2: 14-15 )

Guys, just imagine that God has it in His mind to bring into your life someday a precious and lovely wife who will make your heart skip a beat every time you look at her. Can you picture that?
Now, I want you also imagine that this beautiful young woman can see you right now. Pretend that she is capable of watching you, everywhere you go, and she is able to see everything you do. I know this is really stretching your imagination, guys, but stick with me!
Okay then, if she could see and hear everything, ask yourself this question, ''If she followed me around throughtout my day, everyday of my life, would she feel cherished and adored by me as she watches me interact with other girls? Would she come away each day saying, 'He sure does love me!' or would she be deeply hurt by the way I give what is hers to other women?''
For instance, what if I was spending a Friday night with a perfumed little lady instead of with my dateless buddies. What if my future spouse could see me slithering my snake-like arm around another girl's shoulder? What if she could witnessme puckering my unbridled and oversized lips and kissing someone else? Do you think she would be cheering me on? ( Just Kidding, of course i dont. )
I wanted to adore her and cherish her before I even met her. And I realize I could do that by choosing, in every situation life brought my way, to think of her as if she were right beside me and to consider how my decisions would affect her.
Now how would you, as a guy, respond to a statement like that? Whether or not that is an unrealistic request for a woman to have is beside the point. The point is this, the desire she had ( and your future wife has right now, even though you don't yet know her ) is that you would be a '' one woman man'' you entire life, not just after you meet her.
Give her your heart, mind, body now! It easy to run around from one shallow relationship to the next, meeting your own selfish desires. But it takes a real man, a real lover, to keep one woman satisfied for life. I guarantee you, the rewards of such a decision are off-the-charts amazing. And she'll love you like a man longs to be loved.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mahirap magmahal lalo na kung ayaw sayo ng tao... ang advice ko lng be strong in God grace! cguro trials lng yan malay mo makita mo ung rt gurl para sayo.. nakakaiyak kasi ung mga blog mo... magnda lhat pero bkt about love halos lht?? uu nga pala love must be the reason ung topic mo^^ hihihih pag nid mo ko dto lng me.. God bless! take care...

Anonymous said...

alam mo parang ang weird ng feeling ko sayo, mahal na mahal kita pero di mo naman ako binibigyan ng chance para maipadarama ko sayo, magulo ba? bakit ba lagi nalng kay God o di naman kay Natasha ba? buksan mo naman puso mo para sa iba, anu ba na meron sya na wala ako?