Thursday, May 10, 2007

Love at first sight? (this is my story)


LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?
(this is my story)

What do you think about love at first sight? Ihave met one special girl who caught my heart the very first time I saw her. The fisrt day we met, everything about me went wrong. I can't understand these feelings. It's as if her picture always appear in my mind. It's a wierd feeling.

I know I have fallen in love for the first time in my life. I tried to control my heart to change my feelings but my heart has a mind of it's own. I feel so foolish that sometimes in my desire to be close to her, I have done some stupid things that can be the reason to her to hate me, this is the first time i have fallen in love and it causes the greatess hurt. I have failed in so many ways to let her know how much i value her friendship, there are times that i felt so stupid, yet because my love for her I never have given up hope, waiting for the right time.

I try to analyze my mistake change what can be change and respect her position knowing that time pass by many changing happend, I know that God has the right time and the porpose and plan for me. I thank the lord for his guidance for my friends, concellors, parents and family that help me through their advices and messages. I promised to myself that she will be the one and the last even if time has to take it's toll between us, she will be remain the one and the last girl for me. It is so hard to let go of a wonderful feeling. But let alone that when i saw her happy everything seems fine, if letting go could gave her so much joy then I willing to accept the truth, we will still friends forever.......

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natasha?? Well if u dont mind i can give u advice too.. you really like her? how sweet u are^^ I hoped i can met a guy like u!!

Anonymous said...

pede ba tayo maging friends?? cute mo taga saan ka? saan pala sa malabon ung church nyo? grabe nakakaingit naman ung girl na yun... -Mitch-

Anonymous said...

You are a nice guy.. why dnt u let ur heart find others? i know it is easy to say but u must move on!! try it and i'm sure u will be happy..

Anonymous said...

STUDY FIRST!!! I know it's very hard to forget someone but like u said letting go could gave her so much joy then u willing to accept the truth, hope u can do what u said...

Anonymous said...

Just because some one doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all the have, try to be busy and happy to forget her, the best thing u do is to pray for her, It's hard to find the good in someone when you've already found the best in someone else..

Anonymous said...

Kaw talaga di ka na nadala... sabi sau wag ganyan eh, alam mo di lng namn isa ang babae dto sa mundo, masmabuti kung focus ka muna sa study mo.. may pakilala ako sayo bukas sa friendster... baka magustuhan mo 0_O ahahahah, yaan mo na un.. masyado mo lng pinipilit ung sarili mo sa kanya... kht na deserving ka eh.. sya naman ma pride... anu ba gusto mo sa isng babae?? hanapan nlng kita!? gusto mo.. ibang- iba ka na ksi ngaun syado mo sineseryosos yan... ei concern lng ako ah baka iba na isipin mo!! cge nxt tym uli.. nice blog pala!

Anonymous said...

hi, rafael pede ba tayo maging magkaibigan?? hope u will not ignore me! ur cute, meron papala na guy katulad mo willing to wait, ma tanong ko lng! anu ba nagustuhan mo sa kanya? looks ba? pasensya na ah, di mo kailangan sumagot kung ayaw mo, i know it's hard kaya nga i trying to help you.. by the way i'm from UECP.. can we keep in touch?