Wednesday, May 30, 2007

An Everlasting Love - My Story -


We know that the whole world is seeking love, but the love that they have been finding is not fulfilling their longings.
Why do you think that so many divorces are running rampant? It would seem that Christian marriages would be everlasting. They should be but it lacks the most important ingredient and that is Agape (God kind of Love, which is unconditional).
People are still trying to love with human love, Human love is based on the five senses. Man can only provide a selfish type of love.

In the world today you see so much hatred, evil for evil. The world says I’ll love you if you are good to me but if you hurt me I will get you back. It starts a cycle, and before you know it resentment, rejection and rebellion join in. The next thing you know pride is knocking at the door. No one wants to take the first step to say I am sorry. Why is this? It is because the human nature thinks of self.


I have accidentaly joined to so many people that are hurting and it saddens me, but sometimes we can only see ourselves, as the one’s hurting. We are the victims and cannot get past that. I am here to tell you that even when we are the victims we are hurting someone else and are not even aware of it because of being wrapped up in self.
I can say these things because I have been there. There were times in my life that I was so blinded by hurt, I could not see anything else. I could not see that my family was hurting, my cousins were hurting and even my friends. I got to the point that I thought all of my friends were using me, and a lot of them were, but I allowed it. If I kept allowing hurts to come, I did not have to take responsibility in my life. I could live and exist in self-pity, hurt, anger and etc.

All my life I would give love, I love to help people and people always needed help. I was giving what I thought was real love, but one day, my human love went bankrupt. I did not want to love anymore. I went to counseling and was told that I was a man that loved too much. I actually went home and prayed that God would take love from me, it was too painful. I praise God all the time, that He did not answer that prayer. Now I know first hand what love really is. Actually God spoke to me and said go and teach my love, but most of all be my love on earth.


I could continue on the human aspect of love but it does not profit much. I want you to know and walk in the everlasting love. That is where the victory in your life on earth is.
In the beginning God began with love. He longed for a family, so His love created man, and he had His family. Love was the breath that made man come to life. God (love) blew His breath into man.
The devil could not stand the love, because he was full of hate, so he caused Adam and Eve to fall, and hate began to rule. Spiritual death took over.

1 John 4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.


1 John 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

1 John 4:17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

John 3:16 For God (love) so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17 For God (love) sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.


God (love) sent Jesus to bring love (God) back. Jesus is the perfect example of God’s Love. If you have seen the movie Passion, you will have seen God’s Love in action. We have seen pictures of Jesus on the cross many times but none have shown close to what He went through until the movie Passion was released. I have heard people say that Jesus was really a strong man physically to take the beating He did. I agree that He probably was strong in that way, but He was still in a human body. What I saw was Love in action. Every time He fell to the ground, He thought of you and me and Love compelled Him to get up. He knew that the only way for us to be saved was for Him to die. He had a destiny. Could any of us endure that? Jesus paid the price for you. He took on all the hate of the world, and defeated Satan, so you could walk in His Love.


Rom 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?


Rom 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.


Rom 6:5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:


When we were baptized into Jesus Christ we were given a new life, and that we should walk in it. The new life is Love. God’s love was put in us at that point. If you are a born again believer love is in you, but are you walking in it. Some say how do I do that. You believe that The Word of God is true, and obey it.


Rom 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.


Gal 5:6 For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.


Mat 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
Mat 22:38 This is the first and great commandment.
Mat 22:39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Mat 22:40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

No comments: