Friday, June 8, 2007

Friendship is More Important than Romance


"If I could go back in time, knowing what I know now..." These words have been said by all of us at some point in our lives. We all wish we could go back in time to correct our wrongs, to change what was, to turn bad into good. My truly heartfelt story, Return To Yesterday reminds me not to take love for granted, that second chances rarely come, and if they do, we should take them in our grasp. What is done cannot be undone. We must always try to do the right thing the first time to avoid regrets, as not everyone is given a chance to Return To Yesterday and don't let second chances get away!

Does anyone here believe in first love? well I do believe in first love. First love can bring tough guy down and lovely girl to bad girl. We can do many crazy things for first love. For example, you’ll take a bungee jump from a 20+ story of building to tell someone that you love her. I even do crazy stuff for my first love, well don’t ask me what it is. ::) All I can say I’ll do anything for her. Many people says that most of the first love is puppy love no one really understand what is love on this period of time. Well I can’t fully agree about it. I’m stand on the neutral ground here. When I think back my first love it brought back many sweet memories and even bad memories. Does anyone try before getting back to your first love? Me? Let it keep it a secret till you tell me more about yours. ::) Sometime we would ask “God, why you let me see her again.” this is the first things that come over your mind when you meet your first love.

Do you know to handle the situation? Act as a long lost friend who you never see him or her for quite sometime? or pretend you can’t see her or him? Many things will come over our mind and we need to make a fast decision before we regret doing it. Okay, when we get to know that he or she still has feeling towards you and what will you do?(*you must be still single okay ) so you have given both a second chance to be together. Both will appreciate each other because you all will think it is not easy to get back. Remember one thing that “God has given you a second chance to amend your mistakes that you’ve done at the past, please use it wisely. There is no more second chance after this.”

My goal in the future is to help others and to bring this silent condition to the forefront -- too many are suffering. We live in a world of selfishness; everyone is in a hurry. We need to stop and take time to look at this earth for it is a beautiful one.
Never give up because you are not alone -- get help, never be ashamed and work at it. Surround yourself with beauty and positive influences. And lastly, pray -- the power of prayer is important. This we can overcome -- we are strong people -- and these trials are put before us so we look at ourselves and become the people we were meant to be... FREE, FREE, FREE!!!

No comments: